Saturday, December 30, 2006

Reply

I was told by an Individual that i have nothing better to do then to walk around the U.A.E .

I Am sure there are more of you who think this.My reply is that i couldve done many things like Visit my Mother and sister In the United Kingdom or Spent time Working for experiance or just spend Money and live like a king.It is Upsetting that anyone would think that i simply have nothing to do and that im Walking because i have No life.I was extremely Surprised at this Comment it was as if what i was doing had no Meaning.

Please Think and Understand that as A Human i believe Everyone Has the right To be Happy No Matter what Everyone Deserves Love,Attention and Understanding.

with pateince i will complete this journey Inshallah!

Please Visit:

www.etic.ae
www.dubaiautismcenter.ae