Saturday, December 9, 2006

Walking Through.

Hi Everyone,

I plan to walk the United Arab Emirates in support of Various charities Inshallah.You might be aksing why on earth i would Want to Cover 500km of Road,it just sounds like a good idea and a great way to raise awareness.This walk will also test my Mental and physical strength.I plan to start On the 3rd of January and end on the 15th in Abu Dhabi.
Right now im doing my best to get Strong sponsers.My two Main Aims are to involve the RTA-www.rta.ae and Dubai Ports world-www.dpworld.ae Donations and support from these two groups would enable me to walk through the United Arab Emirates much more easily then if i attempted to do so on my own.
I have created this blog in order to keep you posted on updates that i receive please feel free to post anything.I have the original Proposel or plan if anyone would like to veiw it please send Mail to ''jjmbt@hotmail.com'' i would be happy to send you it.

Thanks.

10 comments:

Ugly man said...

Best of luck Jalal!

Moodnous said...

Jalal. You have to realise that you are going to become the first man alive to walk through the 7 Emirates. Take great pride in that my friend.

If you accomplish this and insha'Allah you will. You will be forever known as "The Man who walked through the 7 Emirates".

Good luck in finding your sponsors.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jalal!!dude,i wish u the best of luck!I hope that this will turn as a huge successe for u my friend!cheers!

Unknown said...

jalal thats so great ... we all proud of what u r doin ..and (allah ywafegk).. and am not worry about u.. mashalla u r tough and i know that u can do it ... wish u all luck brother ...

mattg said...

hey jalal, i think this is a great idea buddy and wish you all the luck in the world even though you probably wont need luck as i can see youre very determined to finish the walk. it will be a massive achievment if you do this,its gonna be very physically and mentally challenging but i know you can do it. be wary of the camel spiders!

. said...

Good luck Jalal, this is going to be a great accomplishment! Stay hydrated and stay away from camel spiders! :)

Unknown said...

Jalal my man, best of luck to you. I am behind you, and support you 100%. I have alot of confidence that you will accomplish this walk. People always bullshit me all the time when I say, "Jalal is the most SANE person at Knowledge Village" - I really think that you are man. You go ahead and do this, and do it with pride. FIGHTING IRISH my friend! :D

Dayaan Swiftheart W said...

I think its a great cause, good luck on your journey Jalal.

wandering_minstrel said...

Best of luck with everything! Hope all goes well!

Unknown said...

Jalal

You are a shining beacon for your nation.

Will be there through out the journey to share with you.